This Google Form seeks to collect information on Academic Programs in Disability Studies and is based on the listing previously compiled and maintained by Rachael Zubal-Ruggieri at Syracuse University.
Entries should consist of Academic Programs in Disability Studies in North American colleges and universities. The title “Disability Studies” is broadly used, and is sometimes used to refer to programs in clinical or instructional fields. This listing does not include research or training centers not offering formal academic programs.
To be considered for this listing, the programs in this listing should meet the following criteria:
- The sponsoring university offers a four-year undergraduate degree or Master’s or doctoral degrees;
- The programs offer a formal academic program, including a degree, concentration, specialization, minor, major, or certificate in Disability Studies;
- The programs include disability course work in non-clinical and non-instructional fields (e.g., the Humanities, Social Sciences, Literature, Law, Policy Studies, or the Visual or Performing Arts); and
- Information describing the programs is available online.
Information collected to date can be viewed online via Google Sheets.
If Google Forms are not usable, please consider sharing information on your Academic Program via email at email@example.com. Be sure to include information on:
- Academic Institution
- Academic Unit
- Any applicable notes (i.e., program is completely online, hybrid, in process, and so forth)
This Google Form is included below and is also shareable. Please feel free to distribute.